Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Whoooo doesn't love Origami Owl?

Guys...if you are like me you have totally heard of Origami Owl and all of their products BUT for those of you that haven't, it is a very unique company where you can design bracelets and necklaces. First you pick your chain you would like, then a locket, and fill it with charms, plates, and dangles. I am obsessed with mine I just recently received from the amazing Kelly who is a Designer that introduced me to the world of this awesome company.

The prices are not bad either once you consider the quality of the necklace and how much of a story your piece of jewelry could tell to someone. Mother's Day is right around the corner and these are the absolute perfect gift for any mother.

I have been eyeing these necklaces for at least a year and thanks to Kelly for showing me how easy it is to have an online party I am finally able to have my very own!!





I am having my online party RIGHT now! Please help me reach my goal! 

Here is my link

Thank you all so much!! Also if you want to host your very own Origami Owl party contact Kelly! It is easy as pie and you do nothing but advertise and you can earn yourself TONS of free jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...