Last Week's Wishes
1. Run 7 miles. I am going to up my mileage this week since I did so good last week, fingers crossed I do well. NOPE. Sadly I did not get to my goal this week. I only did 5 miles..I also didn't eat well this past weekend with Easter and all so I am feeling pretty crappy about my workout :-(
2. Go see Heaven is for Real. I. CAN. NOT. WAIT!! DONE! This was a super great movie! Gracie and I went to see it with my grandparents and we had a blast.
3.Say our prayers every night together.Did this pretty much every night...I want prayer to be a big part of my kids life and know they can always go to God for issues as well.
4.Go Easter Shopping and an Easter Egg Hunt! Halfway Done...Went Easter shopping but the Egg Hunt was postponed until next weekend because of the weather.
5. Practice with Gracie's Baseball and prepare for her first game next week!!DONE! We even had a little game at my moms yesterday.
This Week's Wishes
1. Run 7 miles and also workout daily to my new Seven app I downloaded.
2. Go to Gracie's FIRST baseball game!
3. Find out what is going on with Gracie's vision when we have our duke appointment.