Last Week's Wishes
1. Take Gracie to get her 5 year old checkup and shots for school. Done. Long story...and I am still not totally up for sharing everything but will soon. Also, she was up to date with her shots so she didn't need any. :-)
2. Run 6 miles. DONE. This is one I am SUPER proud of. I not only ran 6 miles but I ran the most I have ever done in a week and ran 10 miles! YAY!
3. Finish cleaning out my Kitchen cabinets. DONE! I even put up all Gabriel's bottles too! We are officially done with that.
4. Paint my nails. DONE. I just decided to go with a hot pink.
5. Go to a friend's little one's First Birthday Party DONE! It was a fun party.
6. Pray with Rick and my kids every night. I really want to start making this a habit and praying over our family. DONE. God is so important and I want to continue to make this an important part of our life.
This Week's Wishes
1. Run 7 miles. I am going to up my mileage this week since I did so good last week, fingers crossed I do well.
2. Go see Heaven is for Real. I. CAN. NOT. WAIT!!
3.Say our prayers every night together.
4.Go Easter Shopping and an Easter Egg Hunt!
5. Practice with Gracie's Baseball and prepare for her first game next week!!