Friday, April 11, 2014

Happy Friday Folks!

It is Friday and I am a happy girl. I always look forward to weekends when Rick is home and we can all spend time together and go out. We had a good but busy week. One of Rick's friends had their baby, Gracie had baseball practice and I had to take her for her 5 year old checkup. ( We will talk about that on another post...the visit didn't go as planned and I am waiting for more info before I tell you all about it.)

Here are a few pics from our week.

Gracie and her buddy Carley after Baseball practice.


Mommy and Daughter play dough date.


Gabriel found Gracie's buckets...that boy loves to climb into things.


Brother and Sister bonding makes a mama's heart happy.


Me after a long and busy day. I love being able to relax in bed at night. :-)



I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. Any fun plans??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...