Monday, March 10, 2014

Weekly Wishes 2

Today has been a day from....well, you know where....but, that is a different post for a different day...



Last Week's Wishes

  1. Run 5 miles--------Nope. I ran 4 ALMOST 5 but one day I was suppose to run and it just didn't happen. 
  2. Sell all 7 of my V3Max boxes------YEP! Done. Thanks to all of my amazing customers.
  3. Go through my shoes and get rid of the ones I do not wear much----No. I didn't get a chance to do that, alot of unexpected things came up..oh well.
  4. Make ME something-------I am pretty sure I didn't get to that either...
  5. Do at least 100 crunches-----DONE! Thank God.

WOW. I honestly thought I had done ok with this last week but evidently not.. I will try harder this week.

My motto for the Month!



This Week's Wishes

1. Run 5 miles
2. Sell 7 V3Max boxes
3. Go through my shoes....try again
4. Do at least 100 crunches
5. ALSO this week I want to try and do 100 squats

All of these seem realistic to me so I see no reason why I would not be able to follow through.


This months wishes

1. Have a frozen themed party for Gracie
2.Take Family Photos
3. Lose 15 pounds.
4. Get Gabriel Walking
5. Help Gracie learn to spell 6 new words!



The Nectar Collective



4 comments:

  1. I can relate on the running and crunches! I'm trying for 10 pounds by April so we'll see how that goes :) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job! I think you did good. Good luck this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Samantha! You can do it! We can be motivators for each other :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sarah!!! You are doing amazing too!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...