Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Crazy Monday!

Remember yesterday when I said "Today was a day from you know where but that is a post for a different day?"

Well today is a new day and I wanna share what happen.

*DISCLAIMER* If being a parent and sometimes poop makes you sick maybe you don't need to read this, because that is what this whole post is about....

Ok. Well first let me tell you Gabriel is not constipated much...but...sometimes when he goes they are super hard and you can tell it gives him a hard time, well Sunday he went about four times and each time his BM's were all small and hard. There is a reason I am telling you this by the way...not just to share my son's poop.

Yesterday morning when he woke up I changed his diaper like always and when I opened it up it was FULL of blood. I am talking ALOT. I seriously aged about thirty years right there on the spot BUT the first thing I did was grab my phone and take a picture because I knew I wanted to have proof to show the doctor. I cleaned him up and checked his butt to make sure he had no rash or cut that would have caused this, of course he didn't so I called the parents of the 2 babies I keep and told them they needed to be picked up then I called the doctor and made the earliest appointment I could. We went in and like I knew they kind of brushed it off UNTIL they saw the picture, then they were worried. They checked his temp, his heart rate, and looked at his bottom. They thought that maybe since he had hard BM's maybe one had cut the inside of his bottom but they wanted him to go to the hospital and have an ultrasound just to make sure since everything was okay....and it was...THANK GOD!


4 comments:

  1. I'm glad he is ok! You were on my mind all day yesterday. Juniper had a bloody diaper when she was only a few days old. Luckily her pediatrician warned me that it might happen (something about leftover hormones from me) or I would have FLIPPED out. *Big virutal Mama hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously...thank you so much. It means a lot. It was a terrible day. Hugs to you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless his lil heart! So glad he is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Erica! I really appreciate that :-) It really was a pitiful experience.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...