Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Social Week 1

This week I really wanted to do the link up with Ashley. I have been reading Terin's for a while and I just loved it so I thought I would join in! :-)

1. What are the top 3 things you can't go a day without doing?
Talking to my mom, being with my kids, and talking to God.

2. What are 3 things that scare you the most?
Death, Rats/Mice, Seeing a spirit (is that weird) 

3. What are 3 places you want to see before you kick the bucket?

Disney World

Italy

Going on a Cruise


4. What are 3 movies you will always love?

The Notebook

Fireproof

Crazy Stupid Love



5. What are your 3 favorite current songs?

I LOVE Music. It is super hard to pick 3 but right now I am loving:

John Legend "All of Me" Everytime I hear this I beg everyone to PLEASE just let me listen and sing along and not yell over the radio lol.

The Glitch Mob "Fortune Days" I am OBSESSED with this. I heard it one night while working out and it is amazing. If you haven't heard it, look it up.

Aloe Blacc "The Man" This song makes me happy. The end.




1 comment:

  1. I would say watch the movie :-) then do the dare. After I saw it and understood the concept of how he did it it made it so much more understanding and made you wanna do on days even when you didn't want to....you must keep me informed when you do!! :-) love that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...