Thursday, March 20, 2014

Frozen Takeover!

Since Gracie is totally obsessed with Frozen, I wanted to get her some special gifts and support those handmade mamas! She has TONS and TONS of toys, plus I knew she would be getting some of those at her party so I thought hard at what to get.

I first wanted to order her another chunky necklace from Affordable Custom Creations. I had worked with Lacey before and she makes adorable necklaces (see post here) so I messaged her and asked if she could create me an Elsa necklace, of course she said she would and when I received it I was so excited!! She even sent a special little hairbow for my girl!!



I then wanted to order some Frozen bows and I saw these precious ones on Fancy Free and Sparkly so I messaged that shop owner and scooped those up before they were sold out. I love how you can change out the clip with whatever character you want, and then still have 4 hairbows to wear! Win in my book.



I also knew I wanted to order something from the lovely Christina over at Emily Anns Kloset. I have been eyeing her adorable goodies for a LONG time now and so I couldn't wait to get this Frozen inspired Hoot Owl Doll. Christina came up with exactly what I wanted and she is an absolute joy to talk to.

Handmade shops are the best, because you know you are supporting a family by purchasing from them and you develop relationships!

Lastly I had to order her a party shirt so I went to Ebay for that. I love it!!


I am seriously so thrilled about this party!! I am can't wait for Gracie to see all of her surprises and have a blast bouncing around with the other kids :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...