Last Week's Wishes
1. Meet with our Cake Lady and pick up Gracie's Frozen themed cake.=DONE!! The cake was AMAZING and SO Beautiful!! We could not have been more pleased!
2. Gracie didn't get into the Charter School here in my town...I found out Saturday Night. I was bummed at first but now I think it's best. I have heard alot of wonderful things about the Elementary school she will be attending so I need to find out more about registering her.= DONE! I called Zeb Vance and found out I can register her on April 17, just need to get her real birth certificate. I have the mother's copy only.
3. Run 5 miles= KILLED IT!! I ran 7.25 miles last week and ALMOST made my goal of running a mile in 10.00 minutes or below. I ran a 10.21mile last night. I was SO close!
4. Do 100 crunches.=DONE! I did exactly 100!
5. Gracie's Party is SATURDAY so there are several things I need to get together :-)
(Food, Goodie Bags...)=DONE! I think this was the best birthday party she has ever had and I couldn't be more happy!! YAY!
This Week's Wishes
1. Get Gracie and Gabriel's Insurance in order. I received a letter last week and the system has screwed it up so that must be fixed ASAP!
2. Gracie starts Coach's Pitch Baseball this week! We are thrilled! So I need to finish getting her cleats and baseball pants.
3. Run 6 miles.
4.Get the Hotel in order for when we go to visit my Dad April 4th! Super EXCITED about that!
5. Sell 5 boxes of V3 Max! Wanna lose weight!? Ask me how or click on tab on the side of the blog :-)
6. Do 100 crunches.