Saturday, March 15, 2014

A Bright Sunshiny Day!

Today..We had a beautiful day of weather here in NC. We had a birthday party to attend at the park and boy was it a perfect day to be outdoors. A blast was had by every single person!

I was even able to snap some pictures of my mom and Gabriel together on the swing....I am so happy about that because my mom HATES pictures! I only took one of Gracie because she was literally ALL over the entire park playing. We spent several hours at the party, then came home, rested for a bit, went and visited a couple family members then came home and cooked an amazing dinner. I couldn't be more thankful for our weekends when we get out together and have ALL day to enjoy one another.



Look at that priceless picture :-)

Enjoying his cousins car :-)

Gracie was exhausted...can you tell? :-)

LOVE this one!



How was your Saturday?



3 comments:

  1. Terin Aleah GarrettMarch 16, 2014 at 4:41 AM

    My mom hates pictures too! I hate the fact that I don't have that many of her with my kids, ha! :)

    My Saturday was good... I worked until 2:30, then went home and cleaned (because the husband and kids at home by themselves while I'm at work do NOT leave a clean house, ha!), then vegged out and caught up on some of my DVR'ed shows. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN!!! Sounds like a super busy day!! What shows do you like to watch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terin Aleah GarrettMarch 17, 2014 at 2:58 PM

    Vampire Diaries, the Voice, Bates Motel, the Walking Dead, Teen Mom, Real World... what don't I watch is probably a better question! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...