Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Captain Gabriel

As you know I have a slight obsession with owls...ok, its actually an insane obsession and I have them everywhere. Last year I found the cutest shop on Etsy that makes these adorable felt owls for little ones and I immediately fell in love with these little handmade cuties.

Morgan over at Character Cove and I had been chatting for a while and she kindly sent my little guy one of the coolest superhero owls I have ever seen. We  are big fans of Captain America and it's so funny she surprised us with that one!! We were thrilled to receive it.

Morgan makes just about every superhero along with ALL kinds of other characters...I am certain that when you take a visit to her shop you will find it hard to pick a favorite, whether it's for your little one or yourself!




Look at the excitement on my little guys face! He LOVES his owl and carries him all around by his wing. By the way, how cute is that wing with the little Captain America badge on it?! Adorable or what?!

Please hop over to Etsy and show the wonderful and talented Morgan some love! 



This is a product review. I was given a product to write my honest opinion on. All thoughts are my own and not influenced in any way. See Disclosure


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...