Monday, February 10, 2014

52 Weeks of Rick: Wk 5


Rick cracks me up...daily. He takes just as many selfies as I do. Here he is modeling the new Duke jacket I got him this weekend as an early Valentine's Day gift. He was super excited, although you would never know because he DOESN'T smile! He has a great smile so I am not sure why he feels the need to look all "hard" all the time but I love smiling pictures and I am hoping this project of getting pictures of him will make him do it more often. 

We didn't do a whole lot this weekend, Friday night Rick wanted to go eat with a friend from work so we went out with him and his pregnant girlfriend. It was a fun time...other than the food, which I shared on a previous post. Saturday evening we ate with my sister...my food choice was way better than the night before but still not as good as being home because I cook what is healthy and they basically give you little to nothing when you order healthy. Rick of course is at his ideal weight so he can enjoy himself and eat wings...which is both of our favorites....it is so tough to see that...lol.

I am looking for Valentine's Day this week. I will hopefully have a SMILING picture to post next week :-)



signature

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...