Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hooty Birthday Invite

First of all, let me say I am freezing. I don't know what the weather is like in your parts but here in North Carolina it is SO cold. Today was a record breaking temp of 8 degrees. Granted, I know New York and other places are much colder but we are not used to this weather down here. I want my mid fifties back at least....

Anywho, I realized after reading my post yesterday I forgot to post something I have been wanting to share for a while now, Gabriel's Birthday Invite. I have been SUPER excited about these simply because I have never seen any like them. My good friend Crys over at Sunkissed Smiles designed them for me. This girl is amazingly talented and if you check out her site you will see what I mean. She is a graphic designer, Mom of 5, Crafter, Blogger, Photographer, Law Student, Respiratory Therapist, and she has even battled Cancer. She IS the definition of Superwoman in my book.

I am honored she made these beautiful and unique invites for Gabe. I couldn't have loved them any more. I was thrilled to pass them out. I of course will be getting Crys to make Gracie's for her party in March too because honestly who could pass up this talent?!



If you are looking for someone to make things pop for you, Crys is the girl to see. I also have her button on the right side of my blog for easy access. Please check her out and see for yourself all of her wonderful talents.

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...