Monday, November 25, 2013

The smell of Christmas

Happy Monday Friends!

I don't know how many of you know this, but each day in addition to being a SAHM to my littles, I also watch two other little ones. My days are super busy to say the least, not to mention I have three under the age of one...What is the first thing that comes to your mind?

I can tell you. Wow, that is alot of diaper changing and your house must smell lovely {insert sarcasm} I worked in a daycare for five years and when you came into the building a lot of times you would smell the lovely scents of babies...you know what I am talking about, yucky diapers. I have lit one hundred candles throughout this year and burned all kinds of wamers but I still feel like sometimes I can smell the aroma of a baby surprise. In my final attempt to combat this war of dirty diapers I decided to give Scentsty a try, and boy am I glad I did! The scentsy bars seriously smell A.M.A.Z.I.N.G, they do not wear off of a couple hours and they are also soy and made to put out a scent that is safe and unharmful to your little ones :-) A win-win in my book!

Kristen is a pleasure to work with and when I received my warmers and scents Friday I could not wait to go home and plug them up. I was pleasantly surprised at how much heavier and well made the warmers were. The plug in especially was a big deal to me because it is SO sturdy. I had recently bought a warmer plug in from Kirklands and it totally fell apart after one week, which created a huge mess. The top part kept coming lose and spilling my wax everywhere, and wax is NOT easy to get up out of carpet. My new plug in is super tough and doesn't move or spill when I bump it or plug in another item to the outlet.



Look how lovely my Scentsy package was wrapped when I received it. I almost didn't want to tear it open (notice I said almost) but I could not WAIT to get these yummy scents out. My plug in warmer is the new Whoot and it is super adorable!!!! I love the durability of it and the fresh clean look. The larger warmer I received was the Orange Chevron. I have always loved the chevron style, also it is a super huge trend right now so this would be perfect for any teenager in a stinky room or dorm. The scents are unreal. I smelled several different ones and OH MY I had the hardest time deciding because I wanted them ALL! I guarantee you no matter who you are Scentsy has a scent for you. They even sell adorable stuffed animals with their yummy smells for your little ones! I am definitely snagging some of those up for Christmas! What an awesome gift!




In case you are wondering these are the scents I ended up choosing. I have already made my list of scents I am getting next! I am telling you they are THAT good. 




Check out my BEAUTIFUL warmers!



Don't be jealous order your very own TODAY!!!

Scentsy is having a HUGE 70% off sale TODAY. This is the last day so I would hop on over here and let Kristen help you get your shopping in from the comfort of your very own laptop without having to deal with all the crazy crowds. I have already ordered mine and I know my family will love them!!




signature

4 comments:

  1. Thanks girl!! I'm so glad my products have made you so happy!! I'll be happy to help with anything you need, all you have to do is let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And you know I will! I love these products! And you are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get some new ones for fall and winter. I have a ton for spring and summer still. You'll have to let me try a couple of these out! Especially that silver bells.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joni, send me your address and i'll be happy to help you out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...