Thursday, November 21, 2013

Jello to Hello----Week 3


I am going to be totally honest with you guys, I was BEYOND DREADING my weigh in this week. I did not eat super well and I just felt "fat". Ya know what I mean? Like, sometimes you feel like Oh yea, I can totally tell I have lost some weight, No. I did not feel like that. I was still taking my V3+ and I felt A.M.A.Z.I.N.G as far as mood and energy goes but I was craving sweets here and there...perhaps because a special friend is always visiting me(ladies you know what I mean). Anyway, I asked Rick to measure me and I looked at the ceiling not wanting to see the numbers....but guess what?? I had lost 7.5 more inches this week. To me, that is just unreal. I am super excited and ready to get back on track with my clean eating. It is shocking to me that although I didn't eat great I still lost 2 pounds and inches. The V3 is like magic in my honest opinion. I want to share Rick's before and after photos. I had been meaning to show you but kept forgetting to add it into my post. 

YOU. WILL. BE. AMAZED. 

My husband was 300 pounds in March...the largest he had ever been and was totally unhappy. I had heard around town about the V3 so I figured it would not hurt him to try it because I wanted him healthy and happy. We went and got it and by July he had lost over 100 pounds....How crazy right??


BEFORE



AFTER


UNREAL right?? I am telling you, this really works, and with the help of V3 plus my husband's increase energy from it he became a workout machine. Super proud of this guy.


Here is my measurements this week:


I am happy about these numbers and that puts me at a total of 17 inches lost in 2 weeks! YAY!!!!


Ask me about this. I love sharing my husband's story and I can tell you in my own life it has worked great miracles. If you would like to get a sample or order you your own bottle, contact the lovely Tina.





signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...