Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Sartorial Kid Wednesday


Headband: Gymboree: 3.00 (Clearance)
Dress: Gifted from JC Penney
Tights: Gifted from Gymboree
Pink Cowboy Boots: Target 24.99

Gracie loves a dress. She wears one every single day pretty much, unless I fight with her and beg her to wear jeans. She tells me ALL the time. I hate jeans, I hate jeans, I just hate them. I am sorry but the child has at least 10 pairs of jeans and I refuse to throw money away so she must wear jeans. If we have a special occasion like this birthday party I of course let her wear what she wants, so she chose this dress. The child has serious style. She puts super cool outfits together and I would not be surprised if she grows up to be some kind of fashion guru. 

Happy Wednesday Sweet Friends!




Linking up with the lovely Holly over at  Our Holly Days.

signature

3 comments:

  1. I love that you paired the dress with tights & cowboy boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes we wear tights with those boots ALL the time lol. She has a style all her own. I need to get tips from her.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...