Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Why Not?

Hey friends! I have been really trying hard at this blogging "thing" so I figured I would need a little area for just me, my craft supplies, and computer. My best gal over at sixcherriesontop and I had been talking about I needed the space, I just needed to figure out where. I really didn't want my space in the playroom because the kids could get into all of the supplies and I didn't feel good about that. We figured I should make room in my living room. I asked her would it be weird to have a craft spot in the living room and she assured me it would not be. I started brainstorming about midnight last night because everyone knows that is the best time to come up with a great idea. I was so excited about getting started I could hardly sleep. I woke up this morning early, ready to start. I figured I would use Gabriel's changing table and transform it into my desk because Lord knows we do not have the money for one of those right now. I moved that into the area after much deliberation with Joni about where exactly to put it, I honestly couldn't be happier. I took my tall lamps outside and spray painted them and took an old stool and sprayed that as well. Then I went around the house and grabbed little pieces to decorate. I of course had to use my Iconic Owl that Joni made me and a hoop that my sweetie Erica made me. I am loving this space so much I cant seem to wanna leave my little corner :-) Looking forward to what my blogging future holds for me! Thanks for reading!







signature

6 comments:

  1. I love it!!! I wish we could craft together! The hoop looks perfect there :) XOXO, Erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Erica! I am telling you we will one day! Maybe we can meet halfway ;-)

      Delete
  2. It's so nice to have a little space that's your own :) I REALLY like the spray painted things! Would it be weird if I spray painted my couch?? (We have those super retro wood couches with scratchy orange fabric. I hate them haha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Crystalyn for stopping by! I love spray painting! It seems that I have made it a habit to spray paint everything we have! HAHA! My husband has to turn away sometimes. Why not spray paint your couch?? If you have it make it to where you love it! Please let me know if you do! Would love to see!

      Delete
  3. I love it! We all need a space to call our own and I think you have done a fabulous job of working with what you have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl! You helped me so much! LOVE YOU !

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...