Thursday, September 12, 2013

I just suck at this blogging thing.

Hi friends.

Sorry I have been away so long. I have been spending time with family, crafting, and just enjoying life. Right now I am currently decorating for fall. My babies are growing quickly. No one told me that time goes by ALOT FASTER with two! Gabriel is 8 and a half months old and Gracie is 4 going on 14....Here are a few pics from our life lately....




















Summer was great but honestly I am ready for fall, although I am not looking forward to the colds, flu, and God knows whatever else sickness rolls around. I am ready for Halloween costumes for the kids, Thanksgiving, Black Friday shopping, and CHRISTMAS!!!!Cant wait! I hope to be back soon, fingers crossed!!! Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...