Tuesday, August 7, 2012

10 Pet Peeves I have

I skipped a couple days just because it's hard for me to pick 10 people who influenced me because I have so many for different reasons, of course, my mom, daughter, husband, grandparents, dad, siblings, a friend, so many people I can't even list. I also skipped my most embarrassing moment because I have so many I can't really think of one right off the top of my head.


So moving on to something much easier for me is my 10 pet peeves.
  1. Smacking food- It absolutely drives me insane when I hear someone eating. I have to have some kind of background noise, like a TV or music or something. I don't mean a small child smacking because that is normal, I mean an adult who is sitting there making these crazy loud noises eating. Sickens me.
  2. Not picking up after yourself- My husband does this ALL the time. He will get water bottles and drink them and just leave them lying around. I am always going behind him picking them up and cleaning up after him.
  3. Lying- I can't stand a liar. Period. About anything. Just tell the truth people, even if it hurts.
  4. Crybabies- Once again, not talking about children. I mean adults, and I also should say whiners. I can't stand to be around people who are always complaining about things in their life instead of looking at everything they do have. We all have to vent sometimes, but there are people who actually just go around and never say anything good, they just always want to bring you down.
  5. Loud Mouths- People who just love to be the center of attention. I like people who are funny and loud, but I mean people who just want to over talk everyone and be know-it-alls.
  6. Fake People- Simple as that. Be yourself.
  7. Bad Parents- People who care more about themselves and what they look like than their kids. I see so many moms walking around with the best of the best and the little child is trailing behind looking like they haven't had their hair washed in days or a bath. This is probably at the top of my list, it makes me SOO mad.
  8. People who put down religion- I know so many people who do not believe in God, that's their choice, but if that's your choice don't put down people who do believe and try to push your beliefs on them. When I talk to you about God and you don't want to hear it, don't push your belief down my throat. Example: Chick-fil-A 
  9. Laziness- Sometimes it's good to be lazy, I can't say I have been perfect on this at all, especially the last few months, but please sometimes clean your house and do things. Don't expect everyone else to do for you.
  10. Hypochondriasis- This is another one at the top of my list. This honestly drives me INSANE! Stop complaining their is nothing wrong with you. You will probably out live us all actually! I know a couple people that is ALL they do! 
HAHA! It wasn't so hard for me to come up with that list, that may not be a good thing, maybe I get annoyed to easily.


30 THINGS 175x175

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...