Wednesday, August 15, 2012

This Past Weekend

The sickness was terrible this weekend, but yesterday I felt good and today I am feeling very well too! I hope it stays this way :-) Although I felt bad, we tried to make the best of the weekend and really enjoyed it. We went out to dinner one night and then went and bought some donuts from Krispy Kreme. Wow. That was a wonderful night....

Also the hubby was super sweet the other night, he cooked homemade chicken marinara and then afterwards brought me a piece of chocolate cake and with ice cream on top. The most thoughtful thing ever, reason being because when we went out to dinner at Chilli's I wanted to get the desert (the chocolate molten cake...yum) BUT it was almost 7.00 and we are just not going to pay that much for a piece of cake. Soo... A couple nights later he surprised me with our very own chocolate molten cake. I so love that man. Granted, we have spats here and there but when he does things like that he makes me realize the reason I am so head over hills for him...

Here's a couple pictures from the weekend


Look at this sassy girl  : )



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...