Friday, August 3, 2012

Basketcase

Tonight I am sitting here crying hysterically because my baby is spending her first night away from mommy. : ( My mom had asked if she could stay this weekend one night and I said okay, I didn't think it would be such a big deal. Well tonight mom came over to visit and when she was leaving Gracie wanted to go. I told her if she went tonight she couldn't go tomorrow night, she didn't care, she wanted to go tonight. So I let her go. While I was packing her sleepover bag I just busted out of nowhere crying, and couldn't stop. I am sure it has something to do with these pregnancy hormones but then again it is her first real sleep over. I have spoken to my mom a couple times and my sister and they both said she is having a ball, that is all that matters right? Also, she left at 8:30 tonight so it isn't to much time away I guess. I will be there in the morning to get her EARLY. I miss my little buddy so much I am sleeping with her "Eeyoret" tonight. I will be so happy when I get to see that little muchkins face in the morning.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...