Friday, May 9, 2014

Mary & Mak Style

I am going to share a few photos from our recent family portraits we had made and tell you all about this amazing boutique we have here in good ole N.C, MARY & MAK. I have the pleasure of knowing Leslie and Teresa (the owners of the business) and let me tell you they are simply wonderful. The millions of times I have been in their shop one of them has always been there and helped me with my every need.

Not in North Carolina? No worries...They have a website where you can order from and guess what? 48 states have FREE shipping! How many businesses do you know where you can order from and get free shipping? Not very many I have found from previous experience.

MARY & MAK offers preppy, colorful, trendy clothing, gifts and accessories. It is a family operated and owned Boutique. I have SEVERAL pieces from this shop and most recently bought some shorts and new necklace which I will share on a later post...For now I wanna share my dress that I am absolutely in LOVE with.

If you are like me, it is hard to find clothes, especially dresses, that are flattering for your figure. MARY & MAK clothing ALWAYS fits me good and makes me feel so good about myself, their pieces are so unique as well which is something I love.





























MARY & MAK was so kind and wanted to share a discount code with my wonderful readers so hop on over to their site and order you some goodies!!


ADBLOGGER10

This code will save you 10% at checkout :-)

Happy Mother's Day to YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Terin Aleah GarrettMay 9, 2014 at 1:37 PM

    I love the photos! What a beautiful family!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...