Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Instagram overload!


This is seriously such a rare occurance, hence the shocked look on my face. Gracie fell asleep one day last week during the middle of the day...We can hardly get the child to sleep at night so it was a shocker to have her sleeping so of course I captured a photo.



Me... On a Friday...Happy :-) I love the weekends.


Gracie made her bed and boy was she excited!!

My sister Tori going to her SENIOR prom...how in the world did that happen?! Time flies. I can still see her following me around the house and wanting to be connected to my hip...not so much anymore..lol



Stunning isn't she? She was SO excited to have that fairy tale night.

Took the kids to Barnes and Noble and held my breath while Gabriel played on the train set. I HATE germs and was totally thinking of every child that has ever touched it and if anyone was sick or sneezed on it BUT I could not pass on letting him play. Look how excited he was!!

Happy Early Mother's Day to me! The hubby and kids got me this wreath when we went to Carolina Pottery this weekend. I LOVE it!

Gracie has been wanting to start a fairy garden for a LONG time now and we finally got a few small pieces. We still have a while to go before we get it completed, I want to get a huge metal tub to put stuff in for them, but for now...she is loving it!

Sew Darling made these adorable dolls for my babies. They are brother and sister dolls and I am SO in love with them. My kids are already carrying them everywhere and sleeping with them. Right now she has the Frozen dolls, Elsa and Anna and I want them SOO bad! They are simply wonderful. Ashley is so talented so please check out all of her amazing creations!

Happy Tuesday!


1 comment:

  1. Terin Aleah GarrettMay 7, 2014 at 12:18 PM

    You look great, momma!! :) And what beautiful babies, of course!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...