Last Weeks Wishes
1. Get Gracie and Gabriel's Insurance in order. I received a letter last week and the system has screwed it up so that must be fixed ASAP! DONE! Called and I am pretty sure I got everything straight.
2. Gracie starts Coach's Pitch Baseball this week! We are thrilled! So I need to finish getting her cleats and baseball pants. DONE! We found all of her items she needs to play...all we have left to get is red socks :-)
3. Run 6 miles. GUESS WHAT!! I did 8.5 miles last week!! AND I did a new record of running a mile in under 10 minutes!!! AND I ran 2 miles straight without stopping! I feel amazing about this accomplishment.
4.Get the Hotel in order for when we go to visit my Dad April 4th! Super EXCITED about that! DONE! We have the hotel lined up and we are ready to go visit my Dad!
5. Sell 5 boxes of V3 Max! Wanna lose weight!? Ask me how or click on tab on the side of the blog :-) DONE!! Yay!
6. Do 100 crunches. DONE! I did exactly 100!
This Weeks Wishes
1. Clean out my Kitchen cabinets. The food has gotten totally unorganized and I must get that back to my OCD ways ASAP.
2. Get Packed for the Beach.
3. TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY! SO I AM GOING TO SIT AT HOME AND ENJOY THE FAMILY :-)
4. Run 5 miles.
5. Get the Oil changed in the car.
6. Do at least 100 squats and crunches each.