Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snow Madness!

Yesterday, as I told you were getting tons of snow. We ended up with about 5 inches and a sheet of ice....Sooo no work today for the hubby...Gracie and him went out earlier and built a snowman and had a snowball fight. I wish I had pictures to share of that but I don't. Mainly because I didn't want to get outside in the freezing cold and also because I was trying to wash dishes and bathe Gabriel just in case the power happens to go out.

Thankful to God although a tree fell early this morning it did NOT land on my house and we are so blessed. It wasn't a huge tree but big enough to totally mess the roof up if it landed on the house.

Also...guess what?

We are suppose to get 3-4 more inches today..which honestly I normally wouldn't mind if it doesn't affect my power, but I totally wanted to go out tomorrow night for Valentines Day. It's not looking like we will be doing much of nothing...

While Gabriel and Rick was napping Gracie asked me to make her a Valentine card so I did and drew her "Gracie the First" she LOVES it...

Now...I think I will go cook supper early in case the power does go out later....fingers and toes crossed it stays on :-)

Happy Thursday!




signature

1 comment:

  1. OMy!! So glad that the tree landed where it did!
    I can't wait till the snow and ice are gone for the year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...