Sunday, January 12, 2014

The Polyvore Files

I told you guys the other day how I was in a terrible slump, so I decided I need to really do something about that. I have got to lose this extra forty pounds that's holding me back. I am taking the V3 which I love by the way, but I also I want to work out so I was looking to purchase a used treadmill. I haven't really found many nice ones on craigslist so my mom told me we could borrow hers until we got one and for that I am SO thankful. I went and got it today after my Panthers lost and immediately came home and ran a mile. I say that like I do it often but I haven't actually RAN a mile in years....I am super proud of myself and I know this is the start of something good.
WORKOUT




I hope you will all follow along with me as I go about my weight loss journey. I will be sure to post pics as much as I can but to get a better idea of what's going on I would recommend following me on Instagram and Facebook







signature

4 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! I even made a similar Polyvore set for next week, based on all of Mindy Kaling's awesome workout outfits on The Mindy Project this week. I was SO upset about that Panther's loss too. I miss going to the games when I lived in Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your journey! I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Joni! Looking forward to our color run in April!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kara! I love the Panthers. I am praying Smith doesnt retire this year. He is def. my favorite. I want this outfit as well. Especially that headband and sweatshirt. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...