Friday, January 10, 2014

52 Weeks of Rick: Wk 1

Going in to 2014 I wanted to share more with you all about my husband Rick. He truly is my soulmate, even on days we bite each other's head off, I still wouldn't want to be with anyone else.

Rick and I got together in 2002 when I was a freshman and he was a senior. He was a Varsity Football player and even got a scholarship to go to a college up North. He chose not to go, because of love, although I didn't pressure him one bit to stay. I graduated a semester early and we were married in June of 2006. We have been together for a LONG time.

Rick is a truck driver at a large eastern electric company and works lots of long hours.
His passions besides his children of course are Carolina Panthers Football, Duke Basketball/Football, and playing XBox360...which please don't get me started on that because I hate video games, but he works hard and deserves to do what he wants. He is a wonderful man and I love him so much. I am so blessed to have him.


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...