Thursday, January 2, 2014

Messy Rooms Product Review

Happy 2014 guys. I hope you are all starting your New Year off right with tons of happiness and fun! We have been super busy over at my house. Yesterday was my Grandad's 70th Birthday so we went over and celebrated with him. It was a wonderful day.

Gracie loves to get dressed up, I have told you all that before so why would yesterday be any different. We usually fight about wearing jeans but thankfully since we received our Messy Rooms shirt we have a happy mommy and princess. Anna who runs this business is super talented. She can make pretty much any custom shirt you would like. We chose Sofia the First because Gracie LOVES her.

When I opened the package I was pleasantly surprised at how adorable is was. I wasn't sure what to expect, I thought it would just be a Sofia character on the front but Anna went above and beyond and made it really stand out with the tulle coming off of the shirt. I am a huge fan of personalization clothing for my children and this shirt was perfect in every way.





So if you are looking for a special gift for a loved one or your own children please go check out Anna's fantastic creations over at Messy Rooms. You will NOT be disappointed and you will be supporting handmade which is ALWAYS a plus :-)



This is a product review, I was not paid for this post but I was given a product to write my honest opinion on. All thoughts are my own.

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...