Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My Kiddos Christmas List


This year for Christmas I really put a lot of thought in to what to get my little ones for Christmas. I didn't want to just buy a whole bunch of random toys to be played with for a short time and then put into the toy bucket never played with again. I listened and listened to what Gracie said she wanted and if she said it longer than three months I figured she really did want the item so I added it to her list. 

1. This handmade doll with the little owl baby is SO precious to me. I am thrilled to see the finished product Jennifer at Southern Pride Sewing is making for us.
2. The Cra-Z-Loom. I have heard about this since......perhaps the whole year? SO of course we had to get it.
3. Nabi 2 is the cute little addictive commercial that comes on with the catchy "Red Bird" song. I was worried we would not be able to afford this but a Christmas miracle happened and for that, I am thankful.
4. If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook you saw how tough it was to find this Doc McStuffins Check up Center, but again...A Christmas miracle allowed us to get this.










Gabriel obviously isn't old enough to tell me what he wants so I tried to find things that I knew would last, and he would enjoy.
1. These superhero dolls have been on MY list to get for my little guy for a long time now and I am so happy to finally be able to give it to Gabriel for Christmas, along with perhaps this adorable fox that I can not get my eyes off of. How adorable is he?
2. The wooden hammer with the pegs are a timeless toy, I had one when I was a child and I was happy to be able to get Gabriel his very own as well.
3. The cute Fisher Price ride on Dog is super neat. He talks and and even moves his head. Gabriel is going to have a blast with him!
4 Jake and the Neverland Pirates is a big hit in my house. We watch it ALOT. Gabriel loves it as well and he is going to be so excited to have this pirate ship on Christmas morning.




What are you getting your children for Christmas?

signature

1 comment:

  1. Awesome list. I love it all!! Especially the super hero dolls :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...