Monday, December 2, 2013

Monday Rant

We are having a very hard time with bedtime at my house. Actually, we are having a meltdown with every transition lately. Last night, at 10:30 Gracie comes in my room and wants me to go with her so she can go in her closet and get leggings. We argued back and forth for a LONG time. She said she looks like a boy in her pajamas and needs to wear leggings with her princess dress. I said. "WHO CARES WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE WHEN YOU ARE SLEEPING!?"

She then continued to scream and cry until she woke her brother up....

Then I had TWO screaming children.

I refuse to give in and let her make the rules in this house.

Sorry for the rant. I am just honestly frustrated and not sure what to do to help her not become so upset so quickly.

Happy Monday!

How do you handle your child's tantrums? We have tried time out, taking things away, spankings, long talks...





signature

1 comment:

  1. I have no advice. I am going through my own mommy issues as you know.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...