Thursday, December 5, 2013

Jello to Hello---Week 5



Last week was Thanksgiving so I didn't do my weight loss post but I have continued with my V3+ and felt amazing. I didn't eat nearly as much as I normally do and have had tons of energy. This week my measurements are:


I want to share another V3+ story about one of my closest friends. I like sharing these stories of REAL people that I actually know. These pills REALLY work. It is amazing how much they help your appetite and overall whole mood. Leslie had a baby in April and in June she was 214 pounds. She wanted to start the V3+ to help her lose the baby weight plus a little more. 



Although still gorgeous she was not happy with herself so from June until now she lost a total of 82 pounds! 82 POUNDS! How amazing right??


Leslie is still taking her v3+ every day and feeling great! I cant wait for my results to be like Leslie and Rick. If you want to try V3+ contact the wonderful Tina Phan and she will get you set up! 



This is a review. I was given the V3+ to take and write about but all thoughts and opinions are my own. See Disclosure


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...