Friday, November 1, 2013

Thankfulness.

Today is November 1, this means the start of sharing each day what we are thankful for. I will be sharing these on my Facebook and Instagram so be sure to add me.

I have such an amazing life. I couldn't be more blessed. My family and friends are truly wonderful. We are not rich and we struggle each month but I am thankful for it all. If you would have told me two years ago that I would become a stay at home mom and would be having another child I would have told you that your crazy train just left. It is ironic how God sees your life and how YOU see your life.

Last January, we were in the process of moving to another town and into a smaller house to be closer to our jobs. We would also be paying MORE for that smaller home and were a bit concerned and overwhelmed but we were going to do it. On a Sunday we went to sign the papers to rent a home and that Monday (long story short) I left my job, THANKFULLY the man we were going to rent from understood and I started looking for another job. The economy was super bad and I couldn't see getting a minimum wage job just to cover daycare. Rick and I made a tough decision for me to stay home with Gracie. NOT even a month later I found out I was pregnant, which was shocking because I had the IUD. I went to the doctor and found out my IUD had came out. We were excited but super scared of what we were going to do....

The same day I talked to my uncle who was just finishing a home he had bought and was going to rent out, one thing lead to another and before we knew it we were moving in and had a LARGER home then before for a CHEAPER price. GOD is SO good guys. He really is. I had plenty of space for our soon to be little man and room to spare.

Looking back it is funny to me how I thought I knew how my life was going to be and how much it changed in a blink of an eye. But wow, I seriously have never been happier in my entire life.

I am so thankful.
Thankful to be a SAHM.
Thankful for my Family.
Thankful for my Friends.
Thankful for my House.
Thankful for Food.
Thankful for Health.
Thankful for Happiness.
Thankful for EVERYTHING.




signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...