Monday, November 18, 2013

My New Wallet

I have mentioned time and again how much I love Etsy. I love to support handmade businesses that are trying to grow, and after getting to know so many of the creators it makes me want to buy even more. These people put SO much effort and time in making your product special and personalized. Saturday I received my wallet from The Ruffled Stitch. I love it so much! There is tons of space for me to put business cards, money, credit cards or whatever else I need. The really cool thing about it is that it has a slot behind the zipper part where you have dividers and can label them to put whatever you need. This. is. perfect. for. me! I am such an organized person because if things aren't I will forget EVERYTHING. Darcy, who owns the shop is amazing to work with as well. She is super sweet. If you haven't checked out her wallets, you really should.


Here is mine! How cute is it?!? I am head over heels for it. In fact, when I went out this weekend I received TONS of compliments :-) Here are a few other of her wonderful creations.




Seriously adorable right?! I am thinking of getting my sister the red one for Christmas, looks totally "her".

Happy Monday! 


I was sent a product for review. I was not paid otherwise. All opinions and comments are my own.

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...