Sunday, October 6, 2013

Owl cupcake fun!

I told Gracie Thursday that we would be making cupcakes Sunday. Big mistake. Every hour Friday and Saturday I heard "Is it time to make the cupcakes now?!" By the time today rolled around I could not wait for us to begin because I knew her excitement had built up. She was beyond thrilled because I basically let her make them by herself. We had so much fun and it was so easy! Pinterest does it again! Here's a few pics. I am sure they will make you smile. My little princess just may turn out to be a baker someday.



They were sure yummy too!! I think Gracie did amazing with the faces too. She had a blast and is already asking what we are baking next :-)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...