Sunday, October 6, 2013

Fall Scents

I am a HUGE candle lover. I almost always have a candle burning or warmer of some sort. The new scents at Bath and Body Works are AMAZING.  I am in absolute love with the Pumpkin Pecan Waffle scent. We bought that in the candle and liquid warmer. YUMMMY. The one negative aspect is they put out each season a little to early, therefore by the beginning of October the Fall scents are gone and Christmas is out....BOO! Do not get me wrong, I am a even bigger lover of Christmas than any other holiday BUT I love all things pumpkin so I was a bit disappointed when I went to get my pumpkin refill and they were already sold out with no more supply coming in.

Bath and Body, we need to work on that. :-)
Happy Sunday Friends!


Notice the Christmas scent I had to use! HAHA! Still smells good though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...