Friday, September 27, 2013

Wedding Regrets

This post speaks pretty much for itself.

I was 18 when I got married and at the time I didn't want to have a wedding. I didn't want people looking at me walking down the aisle, spending all this money, and having so much attention. 

Fast forward to now and I have spent this whole year thinking about how much I wanted a wedding and planning our ten year vow renewal. I have DVR'd just about every bride show that comes on TLC and can tell you exactly what style dress I want and what the kids will wear. Rick, or any other man doesn't seem to understand this feeling of wanting to be princess for the day, and at the time of me getting married, neither did I. NOW, I have made sure to tell Gracie you MUST have a wedding, lemme tell ya, she doesn't argue because that girl is gonna cost me FORTUNE! 

On another note June 19, 2016 will be our date! :-)


3 comments:

  1. I am right there with you!! We had a super small wedding, and often times I kind of regret not making it a little "more" weddingy. (Ok, that's not a word and it just made me literally LOL when I typed it.) My mom says "It's not the wedding that counts, its the marriage." and I like that. Of course... I would totally go back in time and redo it just a little :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! Totally get what you are saying! I agree, it is the love, BUT getting all purty would be nice for a day, out of my mom attire and getting a REAL treatment of hair and makeup :-)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...