Friday, December 7, 2012

Blessed

Today I just want to say how simply thankful I am. I am thankful for my amazing daughter and son. The Lord has blessed me more than I can ever imagine. I am so thankful my daughter is healthy and happy and my son seems to be doing amazing in the womb. I am also thankful for my family and for God allowing them to be here with me each day. I have read so many sad post lately from friends about children being sick or losing a loved one, I am praying so hard for those families. We often don't take the time to actually realize how much we have been given but today I am holding my daughter close and letting my family know just how much I love them because I have truly been blessed.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...