Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy November!

So basically let me start by saying how much I suck at blogging... I have been gone for awhile but I still get on read my favorite blogs. My life has been good. This pregnancy has been good for the most part although I am still sick often and my back hurts like crazy! I also think Gabriel is going to be bigger than Gracie he was, he just feels so much larger, we will see. Gracie is thrilled for him to come out and talks to him everyday and kisses my belly, when she says her prayers she prays for him and tells me all the time how much she loves him. She makes my heart melt. She is going to be such an amazing big sister. I am proud of myself, by this time of pregnancy (30 weeks) I had already been to the hospital 3 or 4 times for different worries with Gracie, I am sure that has to do with not knowing what to expect but I haven't been not once this time! YAY!  I am praying for a smooth delivery and I have been doing alot of research on natural birthing. I really am going to TRY to attempt it. I am NOT saying I will be able to do it but I am going to give it my best. Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner which is awesome because hopefully that will make time go by faster so we can meet our little man after the holidays. We had a good weekend and even got a little Christmas shopping out of the way. Sorry to ramble with so many topics but just wanted to share what's been on my mind. I assure you I will be back VERY soon to post again : ) Here are a few pics of what's been happening while I have been away!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...