Friday, November 9, 2012

Happy Friday!

Yay! Its Friday. I am so glad, I always enjoy the weekends because my hubby is home and we can spend time together as a family. This weekend we will be going to try and get some more Christmas gifts out of the way. We have a VERY busy next few weekends, with plans filled all the way up until Christmas! I kind of like it in a way though because since I am home Monday-Friday its nice to get out. We have gotten Gracie a few things so far that was a must have on her Christmas List. We went to the new Toys R Us in our area and found some great deals for the opening weekend.





I think she will be super happy! She has been talking about these four toys for a couple months now. I am so thrilled for her to open them on Christmas morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...