1. Spend more time with family and not focus so much on friends, friends are great, but most of them will not be there in ten years and your family will be.
2. Don't try to keep up with the Jones'. You really dont need abercrombie clothes or tommy hilfiger, they are to expensive! And when you get older you will realize how hard it was for your middle class family to buy you all of these expensive items you wanted.
3. Do NOT get credit cards, you will screw yourself. Period. (Really wish I would have told myself that.)
4. Keep your car thats paid off that your mom gives you and do not feel the need to after a couple of years go buy a brand new one because again, you will screw yourself.
5. Be more respectful and understanding to your parents, they actually are trying to help you even though you think you know it all.
6. Be a good role model for your younger siblings, they actually ARE watching every single thing you do.
7. Continue to be strong in God and spread his word MORE.
8. Stop stressing so much. Please. I am telling myself this now too.
9. As much as you don't want to, try and go to college and actually get a degree you may want.
10. You are going to marry Rick, so go ahead and know that, you guys will have a wonderful life together with an amazing family.