Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Im Back....

So.....It's been a LONG time since I last blogged, over a year to be exact. Alot has changed in the past year and I am thankful. I am now a SAHM and loving it. My little girl is a very hyper 3 year old. : ) I am also expecting again....YAY! I am now almost 11 weeks and have been way more sick on the stomach with this pregnancy than I ever was with Gracie, I actually dont throw up as much as I did with her, although sometimes I wish I did because maybe I would feel better.... : ). I am going to try and stay on top of my blogging now and share about my life, moving into a new house, and just life in general. I dont have the most exciting life so alot of times I will just be posting about what we are watching or small things from day to day....Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...