Monday, April 19, 2010

My New hair color



I have been wanting some blonde in my hair for quite some time now and I just keep putting off getting it done. This weekend me and gracie were hanging out at my moms and I decided I finally wanted to do my hair. My mom was like, Sure! We do each other's hair all the time, usually when I try and put store bought haircolor in it turns it ORANGE! This time though, I bought Revlon's Frosting Kit. I was a bit nervous at first but FINALLY now I have some blonde! YAY! Please let me know what you think, Like or Dislike? Be kind please people :-)

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I think i need to see it in person, but I have never seen you do something I didn't like so I know it looks great. Probably better than what I am seeing here. BTW..Your hair is getting soooo long!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...