Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Well Hey There!

Where have I been?

I was on an awesome streak of posting daily and the past week and a half I have totally slacked...but sometimes that's ok. LIFE goes on and we have been super busy around here.

I have been wanting to redo my kitchen floors basically since the day I moved in and here we are almost 2 years later and I can FINALLY do it. Thank God. We spent the entire day Sunday laying tile down in our pretty small kitchen so I can not imagine how hard it would be in a huge space. It literally took us about 8 hours to totally finish. I don't know how it goes in your household but here, when me and Rick have to work together on household projects it usually results in arguing and who is right and wrong, so you can imagine how our day was Sunday..the Lord's day might I add.

Finally around 8 or 9 that night we finished and 180 tiles later we were done.

I am in LOVE with our new floor and I feel like it totally changed our house.

I love my blog and will in NO ways stop blogging to your all, BUT I may take a couple breaks here and there so get some things done 'round here.

How are you all? What have you wanted to do to your house to improve it and you were finally able to do it?


BEFORE


AFTER

signature

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...