Monday, February 17, 2014

Instagram Love

You know sometimes social media can have killer downs but there are always times when you meet someone so special and sweet that you thank God for being able to connect with people from all over the world.

A couple months ago I came across this very kind sweet lady who has an Instagram shop named Elizabeth. Her shop is called CreeksCreations and she makes adorable hoop art. Once we begin chatting we quickly became friends and she sent me some beautiful hoops so I thought I would share her talent with you all! Aren't you lucky!? ;-)



Her prices are super cheap and the quality and time she puts into her work is fantastic. I know you all would love Elizabeth just as much as I do so how about stopping by her Instagram and showing her some love :-)


signature

2 comments:

  1. Her stuff is super cute!! Following her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! YAY Terin! I just ordered some hoops from her yesterday! Her prices are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...