Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sartorial Kid Wednesday...but on a Thursday.


This week since it was my beautiful Mom's Birthday we were over there last night and I thought I would switch it up a bit and take some pics of my lovely little sister, who isn't so little anymore. She is 17 going on 50. She has a heart of gold and such an old soul. One of the kindest people you will ever meet.

Shirt: American Eagle Outfitters- 40.00
Pants: American Eagle Outfitters- 45.00
Socks: Amercian Eagle Outfitters- 6.00
Necklace: Gifted from her boyfriend from Hallmark
Bracelet: Gifted from a church member

I think it's safe to say she loves American Eagle!  I really enjoyed taking these photos of my sister and I think I will switch it up with SKW here and there....and also not be late anymore! :-)

Happy Thursday!

Linked up with Holly for our weekly Sartorial Kid Wednesday.
signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...