Thursday, November 28, 2013

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Happy Thanksgiving my loves! I hope you all have a truly blessed day and eat lots of food. Enjoy this special time with family, talk and cherish these moments because I believe this is truly what life is about. I am so looking forward to my busy day of seeing my loved ones. All that is missing is my Manteo family....BUT I will see my Dad, Stepmom, and siblings soon. I miss them all like crazy.

I will not be doing a V3 update this week simply because it's Thanksgiving :-) I can tell you that when I weighed in Tuesday i had lost 2 more pounds! YAY! I will get back to my measurements next week. I am going to enjoy Thanksgiving and eat some yummy food!! Have a great day!!!!






ALSO A BIG CONGRATS TO KRISTEN RIGGAN WHO WON OUR LAST GIVEAWAY! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR NEW CROCHET GLOVES :-)

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...