Thursday, August 2, 2012

5 passions I have


  1. Reading- I LOVE to read. Always have. I enjoy drama novels and romance. I like Nicholas Sparks (but then again, who doesn't?) those love stories are amazing. I have read so many mystery-murder stories I can't chose a specific author I like the best.
  2. Yardselling- A major passion I have is going to yard sales. I love finding items for a cheap price and bringing them home. Lately, I haven't done any but I am hoping to start back REAL soon.
  3. Spending time with family- This is probably a given for most. I enjoy every moment I can spend with my family. They are so funny and full of love.
  4. Helping people- I enjoy talking to people about their problems and trying to help them in anyway I can. 
  5. Praying- I am not saying praying the same prayer everytime you eat or before you go to bed. I mean actually talking God, something I do all throughout the day. I am always asking for help and guidance, also thanking Him for this life I have.

30 things button

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...