Tuesday, July 31, 2012

One of the hardest things I have ever experienced.

I have been through some rough patches in life but honestly I must say I haven't been through anything really terrible. I guess a hard thing for me was seeing my husband lose his mom. I was 20 weeks pregnant and we had just found out the sex of the baby the day before and we received the call about her passing. We were both at work and we lived right beside her. Rick was extremely close to her, like I am my mom. They talked multiple times a day and he or we went over every night. It was on my mom's birthday too which was rough because now every year when her birthday comes we think of that day. She was so young too, only 46. Actually her birthday is this friday. Happy Birthday Rhonda. We love and miss you more than you will ever know.


30 things button

2 comments:

  1. i remember this day. i was in your classroom with you when you got the call.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that was def. a terrible day, but I also remember that was the same day you gave me that cool frame with 'Gracie Jayde' on it. I still love that thing. It is so unique.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...