Wednesday, July 25, 2012

20 Random Facts About Me!!





  1. I love spicy foods.
  2. I have terrible anxiety and worry about my family and especially child{ren} ALL the time. I hate feeling like that.
  3. I am a Christian, and I dont just mean I say I am a Christian, I mean I try to actually live the life God wants me to live.
  4. I have been with my husband for 10 years even though I am only 24 years old (BTW not married those ten years, just together, we got married when I was 18.)
  5. My daughter is my world.
  6. I am so excited to have another baby and cant wait for his/her arrival.
  7. I am extremely close with my mom.
  8. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother who I love dearly.
  9. I am now a SAHM and couldnt be happier.
  10. I LOVE to read, always have, my mom told me when I was a kid she would have to come in my room in the middle of the night and take my flashlight away because I was hiding reading under the covers....YES, I guess I was a somewhat nerd.
  11. I think I am a pretty strict parent.
  12. I believe in spankings and discipline, NOTE I said spanking not beating.
  13. I love lifetime and most reality shows.
  14. I am terrified of seeing a real ghost....HAHA I even laugh at me saying that.
  15. I like scary movies but not gory movies, there is a BIG difference.
  16. I mostly do not watch rated R movies, either to much sex or cursing or killing and I can do without it.
  17. I lost 60 pounds last year and was in the best shape of my life, I felt great, after I have the baby I will do my best to get back into my routine and weight.
  18. I have terrible OCD and it drives my husband and most of my family crazy. 
  19. I used to be somewhat wild but have done a complete 180 since I had my daughter.
  20. I am very slow when it comes to learning on the computer so be with me as I do my best on this blog, if it wasnt for my bestest friend Joni over at sixcherriesontop.com this blog would look a terrible mess. HA! Thanks Joni.

30 things button


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...