Sunday, May 2, 2010

Keeping your Marriage Strong :-)



As anyone knows, when you are married for a while after a few years most people start to lose appreciation for their spouse or take each other for granted. The hubby and I watched Fireproof this morning, a movie I had recorded last week and have been itching to see since it came out, finally we had time to watch it and I must say it was life changing for me. I love all of Kirk Cameron's Christian movies and this one is a new favorite for sure. The movie mentions "The Love Dare" which is a book consisting of forty days to help improve your marriage through Christ. Each day their a new task for you and your spouse and watching this just made me appreciate my hubby that much more. I couldnt ask for a better family and I am so thankful God blessed me with my amazing husband :-)

1 comment:

  1. I loved that movie! It really is a great movie and can be life changing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...